Jira has been the go-to on-premise application deployment platform for years for an overwhelming majority of IT consultants and agile coaches. They didn’t only rely on Jira Server themselves but introduced it to many organizations and enterprises around the world. A large percentage of these companies cannot rely on a cloud-based product due to their mandatory compliance requirements that demand adherence to regulations, legal provisions, and/or internal security policies and standards. There are a number of viable reasons why organizations chose on-premise software instead of a cloud-based one.
Now that Atlassian has discontinued Jira Server in favor of a cloud product, many organizations are left with no choice but to search for an alternative. Atlassian might argue that Data Center is still a part of their services but their long-term vision of ‘journey to the cloud’ doesn’t bode well for the companies, IT consultants, and agile coaches who want an on-premise focused approach. So is there an alternative to Jira Server? Let’s find out.
KanBo as Jira alternative
KanBo is the Jira Alternative IT Consultants & Agile Coaches Are Searching For
If you are one of the IT Consultants or Agile coaches who are looking for the right combination of the security of an on-premises infrastructure along with the cutting-edge technology that empowers the organization to achieve innovation and success, KanBo on-premise software is one of the best solutions you can find. It is a key component of any Agile methodology, with even more promise in those companies where the KanBo has been adopted for management purposes.
KanBo software has the capability to be deployed on your technology infrastructure in a seamless manner and according to your business needs as an IT Consultant or Agile coach. You don’t even need to make any compromises related to KanBo features. And once we deploy your tailored KanBo software, we neither have any access to the data and information you store in KanBo nor does KanBo send anything back to us. With KanBo deployed on your in-house infrastructure, your organization is the only one that is in total control of your data at all times.
What Does KanBo Offer to IT Consultants?
If you are an IT Consultant, KanBo on-premise software empowers you to achieve a lot more ensuring you meet your milestones driving growth and success.
- You have the option to provide unparalleled and unhindered assistance to your clients ensuring they are KanBo ready, assisting them so the transition to KanBo from Jira is seamless through meticulous planning, implementation, education, troubleshooting, upskilling, and more.
- You can design, implement and maintain your client’s KanBo infrastructure from initial proof of concept through quality assurance and deployment to production. An end-to-end solution with no bottlenecks or delays.
- You can leverage the power of API and implement a diverse range of third-party solutions to enhance functionality and make the most of KanBo.
What Does KanBo Offer to Agile Coaches?
As an Agile coach, KanBo on-premise software enables you to adapt to the ever-evolving business needs and ensure you remain ahead of the curve at all times.
- You can provide your client with accurate, insightful, and relevant data about the progress made in their sprint ensuring they make informed decisions.
- Empower your client so the process of sprint planning becomes quicker and easier for them allowing them to achieve more in less time.
- Review and comment on the project status and progress in KanBo, helping your client to set priorities, clarify, and streamline business processes to enhance productivity and operational as well as financial efficiencies.
Essential Features of KanBo On-Premise
IT Consultants and Agile Coaches who are now searching for a Jira Server alternative for their clients can put their trust in KanBo. Critical on-premise features that make KanBo stand out include the following:
- Enterprise Data Governance – KanBo provides your client with the ability to execute streamlined enterprise data governance enabling them to handle and manage business-critical data and information in compliance with external and internal policies, rules, and regulations. With KanBo, IT Consultants and Agile Coaches don’t have to make any compromises between security and functionality as KanBo delivers both.
- On-Premise Applications – IT Consultants and Agile Coaches can install and run the software on their clients’ on-premises IT infrastructure ensuring they have more control over their data. Your clients can also ensure operational continuity and data accessibility without any internet dependency. Since internet connectivity isn’t mandatory with on-premise deployment, your clients get near 100% uptime.
- Agile Tools – Regardless of what agile tool your clients use for their business needs, they can strategize, monitor, and handle all of their agile development requirements from a central KanBo hub. On-premises KanBo software permits your clients to add their agile tools to their own technology infrastructure streamlining their operations.
If you are an IT Consultant or an Agile Coach who is looking for an on-premise solution that delivers more than just the basics, KanBo is what you should be thinking about. We can provide you with prompt professional assistance as well in terms of choosing a partner for your organization who knows and understands KanBo better than anyone but most importantly, someone who is completely committed to providing you with the best software experience.
In today’s highly competitive industry, the business edge is achieved by aligning your IT practices with the right technology solutions. You, as an IT Consultant or an agile coach, along with your clients can acquire this competitive edge by choosing KanBo software for the entire enterprise. Relying on KanBo means we bring a comprehensive solution and we can achieve better collaboration, more reliable management, knowledge management and information flow, which has become increasingly essential for Agile teams working for your clients.
Do you have questions?
Maybe we have an answer!
If you have any questions regarding the topics we discussed in this blog, go ahead and send them to us.