Discover all available technological backbones that KanBo is capable of deeply integrating with.
KanBo App for Microsoft Teams
Extending the work management capabilities of Microsoft Teams
Whether you are a small business or a large corporate organization, KanBo can be installed as an Azure Active Directory App within any of the Microsoft 365 or Office 365 plan. KanBo uses the Office Graph API to integrate with and leverage all the foundational services of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure rather than pointing to outside services.
The KanBo Board infrastructure utilizes the concept of Office 365 Groups instead of pure SharePoint sites. Since Microsoft uses Office 365 Groups as the underlying concept for Teams and Yammer, KanBo can easily be integrated with these two concepts. KanBo Boards are attached to existing Office 365 Groups or create new ones of any type such as native, Teams or Yammer and inherit access to files, resources, and services. KanBo also respects the assigned users to the particular Office 365 Group, granting access to its attached Boards only to these users with Member, Owner or External User permissions.
Google G Suite extension
Build a smart work ecosystem with Google and KanBo
KanBo provides multiple integrations and a hassle-free single sign on with your Google Account so you can easily connect G Suite with all your work in KanBo. The effective integration allows you to use KanBo and G suite as a seamlessly integrated platform. Here are some exciting things you can do with KanBo’s smart integration with Google G Suite:
- Import Gmail contacts to quickly assign them to KanBo Boards or Cards
- Share updates and communicate via hangouts
- Use the Gmail Add On to make updates to your KanBo Cards without leaving your Gmail Inbox
- Store files in Google Drive or attach them directly to KanBo Cards without duplicating them.
- Access files directly from KanBo Cards and speed up communication with our Google Hangouts chat integration.
- Receive and reply to KanBo notifications and reminders without leaving the Google communications hub.
- Stay on top of your key dates by syncing the Google Calendar with the KanBo Board Calendar.
- View and display events from Google Calendar on the Timeline of a KanBo Board.
- Use import and export to move information between KanBo and Google Sheets.
- Update or create KanBo Cards from Google Forms using the KanBo data connector.
Amazon Web Services
Use the resources of AWS to host your KanBo
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a leading cloud platform offering fully featured services from data centers all around the world.
KanBo can be installed on the AWS environment using AWS own native services. KanBo is installed on the AWS Elastic Beanstalk and uses an SQL Database from Amazon Relational Database Service to store its data. Additionally, all documents are stored in Amazon WorkDocs which is a fully managed, secure content creation, storage, and collaboration service. The Single-Sign-On experience and advanced user management is being provided through AWS Directory Service.