Learn how KanBo ensures security with these advanced features that reduce risk and build competitive advantage.
Microsoft Outlook KanBo AddIn
Stay productive with KanBo while working in Outlook
Quickly create, edit, and comment on KanBo cards without leaving your Outlook. Turn email into actionable items and keep your team on track to make sure important emails never escape your team’s notice.
The Microsoft Outlook KanBo AddIn integration using your Microsoft Exchange server allows you to:
- Use content from your email messages to quickly create KanBo cards including To-do Lists, Comments and Notes
- Assign users, add or change the due date, labels, list or status of a KanBo card directly from Outlook
- Use the information contained by emails to edit and extend existing KanBo cards
- Choose and add attachments from your email messages to existing or new KanBo cards
- You can even choose a card template that will be applied when creating a card out of email
KanBo’s Microsoft Outlook AddIn allows KanBo and Outlook to work hand in hand, giving a new dimension to ordinary emails and turning them into something truly useful for the entire team.
KanBo App for Microsoft Teams
Extending Microsoft Teams through best of breed work management platform
Add KanBo to your Microsoft Teams strategy and create a perfect work management environment built to break productivity records. Employees can benefit from the union of two powerful platforms with a dramatic improvement in the quality of information due to increased transparency and clearly defined work contexts.
KanBo and Office 365 Groups
KanBo can deeply integrate into the Office 365 Groups concept that sets the foundation for Teams and Channels within the Microsoft Teams. KanBo reuses the pre-existing resources of the Team/Group to access and store documents.
Here are some ways in which KanBo effectively integrates with Microsoft Teams to deliver a perfect digital workplace:
- Authenticating Users Microsoft Teams and KanBo leverage the same Azure Active Directory of the Microsoft Office 365 tenant to authenticate users. Multiple KanBo Boards can be attached to a Team and inherit the permissions from the user management of the Team. Microsoft Teams controls the accessibility of KanBo Boards.
- Document Sharing KanBo can access and attach all documents that are stored within a Team to KanBo Cards without duplicating them – this also works vice versa where documents uploaded to KanBo cards can be accessed within Microsoft Teams Channels.
Read all details about the KanBo App for Microsoft Teams.
Custom Actions for Microsoft Power Automate (former Microsoft Flow)
Powerful alone – Better together. Simplify business process automation using KanBo’s Custom Actions.
Business processes are complex and keeping all process participants on the same page can be quite a challenge especially when it comes to long duration workflows. The KanBo Connector for Microsoft Power Automate provides over 100 KanBo custom actions to be used by the Power Automate visual workflow builder.
Boost productivity – Build time-saving workflows into everything from individual tasks to large-scale systems with seamless integration.
Quickly and securely automate at scale – Enable everyone to build secure workflows with a no-code guided experience and cloud-based data loss prevention, identity, and access management services.
Together with Microsoft Power Automate, KanBo creates a new discipline of business applications across the entire Microsoft Cloud ecosystem.
Automate KanBo with an easy, point-and-click workflow engine
Nintex makes it easy to automate processes throughout your organization. The drag-and-drop, code-free design experience makes it possible for users to build and publish workflows and forms easily and quickly.
There are more than 60 Nintex KanBo custom actions available right in the Nintex drag & drop workflow designer. These actions can be used to execute most of the KanBo functions from Nintex, some of those include:
- Creating an entire Board a KanBo Board Template
- Marking a To-do list item as complete
- Uploading a Document to a KanBo Card
- Sending a comment into the Card Activity Stream
- & much more.
With Nintex you can easily execute your workflow while receiving regular status updates, collaborate with other users, and get process-related insights on KanBo Boards in real time. Nintex controls the workflow and KanBo visualizes the flow and enables collaboration around it. Together, they form a truly unique approach for simplifying complex business processes without losing their depth.
KanBo integrates with the on-premises and the cloud version of Nintex products.
A scalable and secure content infrastructure for KanBo
With Egnyte you get a scalable and secure content infrastructure to store KanBo documents using single sign on (SSO) experience (i.e. with Active Directory or any other authentication provider). Here’s what you can get with KanBo’s integration with the Egnyte environment:
- KanBo automatically creates folders in Egnyte for storing Board documents and syncs the KanBo Board user permissions to Egnyte.
- All document operations like upload, download, edit in Egnyte, etc. are supported and all version changes of documents are shown in the KanBo Card activity stream.
- Egnyte’s search results also show up in KanBo’s powerful search UX using Egnyte’s document full text indexing engine capabilities.
- You can attach and work with documents in KanBo Cards from any Egnyte folder utilizing the document sources concept.
Import Data from everywhere
Bring disparate data sources to create a centralized work context
With KanBo you can centralize scattered data, drive collaboration, provide real-time visibility into multiple business systems, and empower your team to be more efficient through effective work execution.
KanBo cards transform your plain data into an actionable and powerful source that enhances visibility and encourages efficiency. KanBo provides the capability to unite your platforms by importing data from your enterprise systems ERP, CRM, database and more into KanBo.
- Centralize your information by simply downloading it from any system to a CSV file, Excel spreadsheet or Google sheet that can be brought into KanBo.
- Save time, reduce errors, eliminate hours spent sorting, filtering and copying data from other systems into KanBo Cards.
- Automatically merge or replace data from a third-party application, like Excel, into KanBo without the need to manually copy and paste.
The Data Importer works with Excel files, or virtually any CRM, ERP, LDAP, database or project management tool that can export to .csv.