KanBo Vendor Management Template for Enterprise is made to simplify vendor management. So organizations can focus on what truly matters – working successfully with your suppliers.
1. What is a Vendor Management System (VMS)?
A VMS – vendor management system is a digital tool that allows Enterprise to manage the company entire contingent of vendors in one easy-to-use solution. An excellent VMS tool is KanBo, which offers a ready-to-use template that enables efficient management of suppliers throughout the organization.
2. What is a vendor scorecard?
A vendor scorecard is a digital tool that supports measure the performance and effectiveness of vendors that provide services to the enterprise. Organizations can use KanBo cards as a vendor scorecard.
3. How do create a vendor profile in an enterprise environment?
The easiest way to create a vendor profile template in the enterprise environment is to use a KanBo Card. Add the questions that occur most frequently.
Kanbo Card as vendor profile form should cover:
- Basic vendor information (locations, size, etc.)
- Vendor background and experience
- Product or service details, capabilities, and differentiators
- Customer experience policies
- Technical and security information
While your vendor profile form should be highly customized to your enterprise’s needs, you can start with this KanBo vendor profile template.