QBR Meeting Agenda
KanBo’s QBR meeting template helps you to present value to customers with goals, metrics, documents, benchmarks and more during your cyclic QBR meetings. Build an action forward plan to make the QBR meeting a success.
The QBR meeting Agenda template helps you plan and execute a successful quarterly business review meeting that leaves a lasting impression on clients. The template allows for smooth preparation for the formal meeting by setting goals and referring to previous QBRs. Prepare an action plan, describe tasks, add documents and invite clients to collaborate. The Kanban view facilitates coordination while the template provides real-time, remote access from any device to all important information. Notifications about changes and reminders ensure that changes reach all the meeting participants automatically and instantly.
Key usage points:
QBR meeting agenda include:
- Preliminary work for the QBR. This will include any reading, documentation, data and participants.
- Agenda and meeting rules for invited participants.
- Goals and metrics for the QBR
- Documents and notes
- Action plan with tasks
- Kanban and calendar view to facilitate coordination and collaboration
- Gantt chart for dependencies
- Remote and real-time access
- Notification and reminders for participants on any device to stay updated