The Template also allows Growth Teams to document and analyze the results of the experiments. It lets store all data and manage them in a KanBo Board with remote and real-time access. Added features include the Gantt chart view for planning, Kanban, and Timeline for auctioning and Analytics for tracking progress.
Best users of a Growth Experiment Template are Growth Teams – highly-skilled, data-driven, and fearless people. They are also laser-focused and share one common goal – a product that is already working.
Growth Experiment template includes:
- Predefined processes and best practices
- Action plan
- Views and filtering
- Responsible and co-workers
- Timeline and Kanban view
- Gantt chart and Analytics
- Notification and reminders
- Real time experience
How to work with KanBo Growth Experiment Template?
1. Add Growth Experiment as a template or start from scratch using KanBo Boards
2. Arrange a growth framework with steps:
- New ideas
- Set goals and hypothesis
- Plan for the experiment
- Let it run
- Analyze results
3. Add card to list Ideas. This a place where you can describe a new Idea and experiments are started
4. Move Card to nest stage and be incremental. Work with Idea on every step Growth Experiment Framework
5. Be scalable. Make sure those Ideas and small changes will scale across your enterprise and your global teams
6. Share the results. Inform your enterprise and most familiar people about experiments and results
1. What is the growth team?
Growth team is a group of people with multidisciplinary skills. The most popular structure of the growth team is: Head of Growth, Developer, UX/UI, Data Analyst. Most important for the Enterprise when complete growth team members: must be open-minded, ability to learn new things quickly, and ready for teamwork
2. Is Growth Experiments Template Enterprise ready framework?
Yes, this is an Enterprise ready framework. This template is based on KanBo platform, which is a tool dedicated to group work in enterprise
3. What does a cost Growth Experiment Template?
It is a free template for all companies and teams that have implemented KanBo