In which industries should the KanBo Brand asset management template be used?
The KanBo Brand asset management template can be used for any enterprise, such as:
- banking, where all logos, guides, graphics can store for employees
- manufacturing industry where all brand asset can be stored and updates can be done as per the company’s business requirement
- technology industry where all videos and more recent documents can be stored in the inventory and update regularly
- the business services industry where all voice records, files, can be stored and updated in real-time.
How to work with the Brand Asset management template in the enterprise?
You can upload all the brand elements that you want to use. And they will be added with data in that template in a centralized location. An employee can use the KanBo template to manage brand elements as per your business requirement.
- Add KanBo Brand asset management template from the KanBo Templates gallery.
- List all brand assets as a KanBo Cards in the right section – the list on the Brand asset management board.
- Collect data on every brand asset and fill KanBo cards with relevant information.
- Archive brand asset when expired.
- Share knowledge with other departments adding employees from cross-departmental teams.
Can KanBo brand asset management template work in the enterprise?
Yes! KanBo brand asset management template can work in any enterprise. Any company can use the KanBo brand asset management template.
Where do I upload the files?
You can upload files to the card in the Brand Asset management board.
How to add/change the name of a brand element?
You can easily change the name of a brand element in the Card with a brand item of the KanBo brand asset management template.
What is the price?
KanBo brand asset management template is free of cost for users with a regular KanBo license.