Brainstorming inspired by Alex F. Osborn
Implement the revolutionary ideas of Advertising executive Alex F. Osborn with KanBo’s brainstorming template for creative problem-solving and ideation.
Advertising executive Alex F. Osborn developed the principles of brainstorming in 1939 and KanBo makes it easier to implement them in the digital age. With this template KanBo provides multidisciplinary teams to generate new ideas and solutions through creative problem-solving techniques. From the formation and preparation of the group to implementation of new ideas, the template provides a confidential place with remote access and a modern touch. KanBo mimics this useful process in the digital world where every idea gets heard and no contribution is lost.
Key usage points:
- Osborn’s Brainstorming method
- Rules and guides
- Real-time work with onsite and remote team members
- Digital place to manage new ideas and solutions
- Decision gate for idea evaluation
- Access for multidisciplinary teams
- Kanban view
- Documents repository with co-authoring and versioning
- Remote access 24/7
- Works on any device